Since its release in October 2019, Call Of Duty Mobile has rapidly grown to become one of the most popular games on the mobile platform. It has gathered a massive player base around the world. COD Mobile developers regularly implement new features with frequent updates.
COD Mobile Season 12 has ended and Season 13 has started, and several additions have been made to the game. Fans are excited about all the new features that have been introduced.
This article lists the patch notes for the COD Mobile Season 13 update.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 13 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for COD Mobile Season 13:
New Premium Battle Pass rewards
Season 13 Battle Pass available on December 22.
- Blueprints: Peacekeeper MK2 – Blast Off, Man-O-War – Pack Leader, RUS-79U – Troika, BY15 – Top Dog, GKS – Pack Warrior
- Soldiers: Ghost – Dark Vision, Golem – Siberia, Adler – Mountain Drab, Park – Safehouse
- Legendary Calling Card: Loose Ends
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- Base weapon: Peacekeeper MK2
- Scorestreak: EMP Systems
New Events Rewards
Challenges and missions with new rewards:
QXR’s new basic weapon: An excellent personal defense weapon. It is reliable, stable, and includes an exclusive upgraded Perk that can alter flames for adaptation to different combat styles.
New Ranked Series
Ranked Series 8: Avalanche will take place from 12/17/2020 until 02/09/2021.
Ranked mode rewards:
- Epic Blueprint: Fennec – Midnight
- Epic Operator: Reznov – Winterwood
Brand new Nuketown map.
- Visit Nuketown with a frigid twist.
- Available for Frontline, Team Death Match, Domination, Hard Point, Kill Confirmed, Grind, and more.
Holiday Raid is back, Come and join the fun.
- Available for Team Death Match, Search & Destroy, Domination, Hard Point, Kill Confirmed, and more.
New Weapon Attachments
BK57 – Elite Foregrip
High control performance handle with adjustable recoil.
Razorback – Rapid Fire Perk
Perk which increases the fire rate significantly.
Call Of Duty Mobile: Multiplayer
New Featured Game Modes for COD Mobile Season 13.
Grind: Classic Call Of Duty game mode
- Players collect dog tags and bring them to the objective to score points. Feel the Grind with the return to this strategic and exciting mode!
- Available on Nuketown, Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Firing Range, Raid, Summit, Scrapyard, Rust, Hackney Yard, and Nuketown Russia maps
Call Of Duty Mobile: Cookie Confirmed
- 10 vs 10 Kill Confirmed special Holiday mode!
- Join the battle and collect more gingerbread man!
- Available on Crossfire, Firing Range, Takeoff, Meltdown, Rust, Tunisia, Shipment, Terminal, and Hackney Yard.
Call Of Duty Mobile: Battle Royale
New Default Look System
Don’t like your weapon showing when you change attachments? The new Default Look system allows the weapon to display its original appearance, regardless of the optimization.
Snowboard is a new exciting vehicle, Traverse the Battle Royale map like you are on vacation. The snowboard is equipped with an acceleration device for use not only on slopes but also at any ground level. Use it by pressing a shortcut button or from a backpack.
Ski Town has been upgraded with four lifts and new ski runs: Ski Town is now a complete ski resort! You can reach the city by ski lifts located at Outpost, Nuclear Plant, Dormitory and Heat. Ski trails lead to Frigid Wetland, Sanitarium, Nuclear Plant, Overgrown, Dormitory, and Heat.
When equipped Reloaded mod will automatically reload your other weapons in the backpack.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 13 Leaks: Closing
Also, many bug fixes and optimizations were made to the game. You can click here to read the complete COD Mobile Season 13 patch notes in the game’s official subreddit.