- How to change character name in COD Mobile
- The best weapons for COD Mobile Battle Royale in Season 11
- How to Log Out of a Call Of Duty Mobile Account in 2020?
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 12: Nerf and in-game buffs
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 13 Will Get ‘Public Test Server’
COD Mobile Season 12: Going Dark Details
This season’s theme is ‘Going Dark’ and will incorporate several night mode maps. At the time of writing, COD Mobile Season 12 is out, and everyone can update their game and try all the new features that have come to the game.
A new map, called ‘Hackney Yard,’ has also been added to the game. Popular maps from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will be available in the following modes:
- Team Death Match
- Search & Destroy
- Team Death Match – Night
- Attack of the Undead – Night
Also, it’ll be added to the ranked map pools for Domination, Hardpoint, and Search & Destroy.
Here are some of the patch notes of the Season 12 update:
New featured game modes
- Team Death Match – Night: Available on Crash, Summit, Hackney Yard
- Attack of the Undead – Night: Available on Crash, Summit, Hackney Yard
- Extended OTM magazine for DR-H.
- Thermite Reload for Kilo Bolt-Action
You can click here to read the complete COD Mobile Season 12 Patch Notes.