Sun, 08 Nov 2020 08:55:18
Fortnite developer Epic Games announced a new promotion that allows players who make real money in-game purchases and are new Disney Plus subscribers to get up to two months of free streaming service. This offer is valid November 10 from 7 pm ET to December 31st for players 18 years or older in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, where Disney Plus is available.
Any real-money purchases made in Fortnite beginning November 6th, including the purchase of its-in game V-Bucks currency, will qualify users for the offer. Purchases made with V-Bucks are not eligible, however. Once the two-month Disney Plus trial ends, users charged the monthly rate for a subscription unless they cancel.
Epic embroiled in a legal dispute with Apple over Fortnite’s in-app payment system. Apple removed the battle royale game from its App Store in August because the payment system bypassed Apple’s 30 percent fee, a violation of App Store policy. Google also removed the Android version of Fortnite from the Play Store for violating its policies over in-app payments.
- Fortnite reportedly is playable on iOS again via Nvidia’s GeForce Now.
- The Biden-Harris campaign launched the ‘Build Back Better’ map in Fortnite.
- Fortnite’s newest Halloween mode turns you into a murderous ghost.
- Disney’s new skinless robot can blink like a human
- How To Sign Up for Disney Plus Free Trial?
Source: epic games
Keywords: fortnite, fortnite disney plus, disney plus free, fortnite in-game purchases