Thu, 09 Jul 2020 23:16:24
RakitAplikasi.com/en - Facebook has grown at a rapid pace, and today Facebook has abandoned all social networking sites. Currently, the only thing left that you can call social networking.
Sharing videos and photos is one of the most important features of social networking. Gone are the days when people used to share videos and pictures that were trending on Facebook, now Facebook itself makes things viral. This provides fierce competition to Google's YouTube as well when it comes to video content consumed on both platforms.
Downloading Facebook videos is not something that has many solutions, and how to do it is not as popular as downloading YouTube videos. I have read a lot of content about how to download Facebook videos online in the past. But each of them has several bugs, and many posts lead me to an irrelevant page.
After lots of googling and exploring the web, I found a website “GetFbStuff.com” that doesn’t just help you in downloading Facebook videos. It also hosts hundreds of thousands of Facebook videos in its directory, and it has many other useful features.
Website features below:
- Facebook Video Downloading Online
- Downloading Private Facebook Videos
- Downloading Facebook Page Photo Album
- Online Vimeo Video Downloader
How To Download Facebook Videos?
Getfbstuff.com is an online Facebook video downloader that helps you download videos on all types of devices. Because this is a web-based application, it supports Windows 10, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, and all other types of operating systems. Apart from that, you can also use it as a private Facebook video downloader.
Just like Youtube videos are hosted on Google servers, Facebook videos are hosted on Facebook servers. That is not hidden knowledge. But the Facebook video link or URL, which we saw on Facebook, is not the actual source of the file; instead, it's embedded. That is why you cannot copy videos from Facebook easily.
Download Public Facebook Video
You can follow the steps mentioned below to save a Facebook video that’s public:
- Get the URL of the Facebook video.
Make sure that the video you are trying to download is hosted on Facebook servers, and its privacy is public; it’s the most important step (URL of public videos look like https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=921674917…)
Now having confirmed the public privacy, right-click and open the Facebook video in a new tab. Copy the video URL from your web browser and proceed with the steps mentioned below. If the video you’re trying to download turns out to be private, refer to the very simple method of downloading private Facebook videos described later in this article.
- Open the Facebook video downloader online.
Go to the link above and paste the copied video URL in the video URL box, as shown in the screenshot below. Click the blue color “Download” button and proceed with the process.
- Download your video in the required quality. The Facebook video can be available in two qualities – high resolution or low resolution. As per your convenience, you can save the clip.
- Identifying the required quality, right-click, and select “Save link as” to save Facebook video into your computer.
Note: If you can't download Facebook videos, it might be because of the uploader's privacy settings.
Now, if you want to keep a Facebook video that isn't tagged publicly, then see the Facebook private video download below.
Download Private Facebook Videos
I recommend using GetFbStuff because it gives you the option to download private Facebook videos where other video downloaders fail. Private Facebook videos are videos that have been designated as "private" or not "public" by the uploader, and it is not possible to download the video using only the URL.
- Get the “page source” of a private Facebook video.
- Right-click and open the video in a new tab. The private Facebook video’s URL will look something like https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=913044420&set=a.15841…..
- Right-click on the page and select “View page source” or go for CTRL+U.
- Copy the entire page source by using the “CTRL+C” keyboard shortcut.
- Open Private Facebook Video Downloader
Open the above link and paste the source code in the box, as shown in the screenshot of the Facebook private video downloader page. Click the blue download button.
- Download and save the video. Here you need to pick the required quality, right-click, and select “Save link as” to save Facebook video into your computer.
So, friends, here are some useful methods for downloading public and private videos from Facebook. Put your thoughts in the comments section below.
Keywords: Download Facebook Videos, Facebook videos, how to download facebook videos, how to download facebook videos on android, how to download facebook videos on pc