Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:24:58
Call of Duty mobile has come a long way since its inception, showing off several popular game modes. One of these modes is the Duel 1v1 game mode, launched in Season 6. This mode is exclusive to the Saloon map, the smallest COD Mobile map ever designed. However, 1v1 mode was removed from Call of Duty Mobile after some time, making it difficult for players to enjoy 1v1 matches.
Fortunately, players can still enjoy 1v1 matches on Call of Duty Mobile through private rooms in almost all Multiplayer maps. However, we recommend that you play 1v1 matches on small COD Mobile maps like Reclaim, Shipment 1944, Cage, Killhouse, and Rust.
- Call Of Duty Mobile Tricks: How To Easily Recognize Enemies at HQ?
- Operator Skills in Call Of Duty Mobile Season 1 New Order
- How to change character name in Call Of Duty Mobile
Play 1v1 Matches on Call Of Duty Mobile
Follow these basic steps to play 1v1 matches on Call of Duty Mobile:
Note: The methods discussed in this article allow you to play special 1v1 multiplayer matches. In contrast, 1v1 Duel mode is a different game mode, previously available in private rooms and vice versa.
- Launch COD Mobile and tap on the multiplayer option.
- Click on the hamburger icon “≡” on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose “PRIVATE” from the list.
- Select your desired game mode and map. Then, invite one of your friends to play a 1v1 match.
After the player joins the room, press 'Start' to play a 1v1 match on Call of Duty Mobile. Of course, creating a custom room in COD Mobile to enjoy 1v1 duels takes a long time. However, if you want to compete with one of your friends to find out who is the better player, the effort is well worth it.
Keywords: 1v1 call of duty mobile, cod mobile, how to play 1v1 in cod mobile