Sat, 17 Apr 2021 16:52:13
Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto 5 is one of the greatest video games of all time. This game is available on consoles and PCs; However, some players are still desperate to play GTA 5 on Cellular.
The massive open-world title came out in 2013, and it's not ready to die, even in 2021. One of the reasons is that players love to play around in the incredible open world of GTA 5. They love to drive fast cars, take stunts, and mess with NPCs. But the main reason why GTA 5 is still alive is GTA Online.
Well, guess what? Thanks to the Microsoft Cloud Beta service, you can now play GTA 5, along with the online version of the game, on your Android device.
- 7 Fastest Motorcycles In GTA 5 Online
- List Of Every GTA Online Heist In 2021
- 7 Best GTA 5 Mods You Must Try (Download Links)
Play GTA 5 on Android via Cloud Beta
Recently, Microsoft announced that GTA 5 is coming back to Xbox Game Pass, and for the first time, the game is available on Microsoft’s Cloud (Beta) service. So, to play GTA 5 on your Android device through Xbox Game Pass, you have to make sure you fulfill these conditions:
- The first thing you need is an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, which costs $14.99/£10.99 a month. Besides GTA 5, the cloud service will let you play other titles like Minecraft Dungeons, Sea of Thieves, and Gears 5 on your Mobile.
- The second thing you need is, of course, an Android device with version 6 or higher.
- Other than that, you also need Bluetooth 4.0 to play GTA 5 on mobile.
- Also, you need a Bluetooth-enabled Xbox Wireless Controller. However, there are other compatible controllers, and you can check the complete list here.
- Now, download the Xbox Game Pass app on your device.
- Finally, to smoothly play GTA 5 on your Android device, make sure you have 5Ghz Wi-Fi or mobile data connection with at least 10Mbps download speed.
- That’s it, now find GTA 5 in the Cloud(Beta) section and enjoy the game.
There's no way Rockstar will release GTA 5 for mobile devices anytime soon. But thanks to services like Xbox Game Pass, we can still enjoy some AAA titles like GTA 5 on mobile. Currently, Microsoft Cloud (Beta) is only available for Android. So, unfortunately, until now, you can't use this method to play GTA 5 on iOS.
Keywords: gta 5 mobile, how to play gta 5 on mobile, xbox game pass