Sat, 07 Nov 2020 09:23:33
iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max preorders are just getting started in the US, Japan, Australia, and other major markets.
However, if you haven’t yet decided whether you should switch to the iPhone 12, here is something that might force you to bypass the iPhone 12 lineup entirely.
According to Ming-Chi Kuo, the reputed Apple analyst, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max will boast camera enhancements over the current iPhone 12 Pro model. Kuo claims that both iPhone 13 Pro models will feature an upgraded f/1.8, 6P (six-element lens) ultrawide lens with autofocus.
In comparison, the current iPhone 12 Pro models come with an f/2.4, 5P ultrawide lens with fixed autofocus. Also, the iPhone lineup for 2022, possibly called the iPhone 14, will have the same ultrawide lens.
- Fortnite reportedly is playable on iOS again via Nvidia’s GeForce Now.
- Apple lost in a legal battle, will pay VirnetX $503 million.
- Apple reportedly will launch Arm-based MacBook Air and Pro laptops at the ‘One More Thing’ event.
Out of all the iPhone 12 models, only the 12 Pro Max offers a substantial camera upgrade over the previous generation iPhone 11 Pro. That said, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is naturally the most expensive out of all.
If you are someone who wants a camera upgrade but the iPhone 12 Pro Max is way over your budget right now, waiting for the iPhone 13 might be a good idea. Of course, the standard iPhone 12 is still the best option if those little camera upgrades don’t mean much to you.
Back to the iPhone 13, next year’s iPhone lineup will come in the same four sizes as the 2020’s iPhone lineup.
- Apple added a secret button to your iPhone, and you may not even notice it.
- iPhone 12 No Charger In The Box: The Good, The Bad, And The Future.
- Apple One is now available, bundling Apple services into a single subscription.
Largan most likely is the major supplier of upgraded ultrawide camera lenses for the next iPhone 13 Pro models.
It’s too early for iPhone 13 leaks rumors indicate that next year’s iPhone 13 lineup will feature a much smaller notch and 120hz ProMotion displays.
Keywords: iphone 13 pro max, iphone 13 pro max camera, iphone 13 pro max 2020, iphone 12 pro