Tue, 08 Sep 2020 20:53:12
In Fortnite Season 4, new themes were introduced. Epic Games has confirmed that characters such as Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man, and others will be featured in the game. The new Fortnite season also comes with better in-game mechanics and features.
However, it wasn't just new characters and features that were included with Season 4. Some new tricks were also discovered. One amazing trick allows the players to run twice as fast as other players in the game. So here's how you can also increase your movement speed.
- Read the email between Epic and Apple that cause Fortnite ban
- Fortnite adds sports cars, pickups, and trucks with new Joy Ride update
How to run faster than other players in Fortnite?
- You need a Spicy Fish and a Pepper as these two items heal your character. These items can be stacked on top of each other to get a speed boost for a certain duration of time.
- Now all you need to do is look for a fishing rod that can be found in different variants on the entire map.
- With the help of the fishing rod, you need to catch the ‘Rare Spicy Fish’.
- On consuming the Rare Spicy Fish with a Pepper, the movement speed of your character will increase significantly.
A Reddit user by the name 'bigmanhenry' did a little test. In the video, the characters run from one point to another on the map without consumables in nearly 14 seconds. After eating the peppers, the characters save about four seconds while covering the same distance.
The difference in movement speed after displaying consumables by Reddit users
In the consumption of fish and pepper, large differences can be observed in the speed of movement of the characters. This time he saved 7 seconds which made his running speed nearly double.
There are other ways to speed up your running speed through Bouncers, Crash Pads, or even the new Marvel skins. However, it's sometimes hard to find so you can always opt for this neat little trick to increase your running speed in Fortnite.
Keywords: fortnite trick, fortnite faster run, fortnite season 4, fortnite leaks