COD Mobile is a game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision. It has various in-game features that distinguish it from the other shooter/battle royale titles present on the mobile platform. The game is known for its intense combats in the matches. It is one of the most famous battles royale titles and boasts over 100M+ downloads on the Google Play Store.
The game allows every player to use a unique character name or user ID to retain a player’s identity. Players are allowed to create their own names when joining the game, and there is also an option available to rename the character based on the player’s will.
In this post, we provide a detailed guide on how to change character names in COD Mobile for beginners.
- How to Log Out of a Call Of Duty Mobile Account in 2020?
- Call Of Duty Mobile: How to level up quickly in the game?
Step by step guide to change character name in COD Mobile
Character names can only change in COD Mobile if players have a Name Change Card in their inventory. They can be bought from the store with 200 CP (Credit Points).
After confirming the availability of the Rename card, let’s now look at the steps on how to change the character name:
- Run COD Mobile on the device.
- After loading the default home Menu, click on the Profile icon/box (a rectangular box) present at the top left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the Player Profile icon present just beside the Player Level Rewards icon at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- The player’s profile will be displayed.
- Now, click on the pre-existing username or tap on the small Edit icon badge beside the username.
- A new screen will appear displaying the Change Name box.
- Type the name (Maximum 14 characters)
- Now, click on the change option.
- Revisit the profile to check if the new username has been registered.
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 12 Leaks: New Map, Night Mode, Character, and More
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 12 May Introduce a New ‘Night Map’
- The best weapons for COD Mobile Battle Royale in Season 11
Note: After the character name changed and the Rename Card is used, the card can’t change again before three days.