Fri, 03 Jul 2020 21:41:59
RakitAplikasi.com/en - TikTok can be considered as one of the most entertaining social media applications of all time. Until now, this application has gathered a large audience and can be said to be a direct rival to other large platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
The best part about TikTok is the user-friendly interface which allows you to record and edit, and post the video on the app. You also get your hands on a lot of effects and filters that can be used in your video.
While scrolling down your TikTok feed, you’d want to create duet TikTok videos with other entertaining videos. Naturally, a question will arise in your mind – how to duet on TikTok with basic video editing knowledge?
Well, it is possible to make TikTok duet videos without putting extra effort into editing and other stuff.
How To Duet On TikTok?
- Open TikTok in your smartphone and scroll through the TikTok videos to select the one with which you want to create a duet
- After you find that video, just tap on the share arrow button and you will find the duet option
- Tap on ‘duet’ and you will see a video recording screen that is divided into two parts. One part of the screen will be available for you to record your video and the other part will contain the duet video. You can also add a voice-over by tapping the voice over the button.
- Record your video for the duet, add any effects if you want to, and tap the next button
- Add any hashtags or mention your friends on the newly created TikTok duet video and hit the post button
Your TikTok duet video will be published on the platform. You can also turn on the save to device feature at the time of posting the video.
Other users and your TikTok friends can also make duet videos with your videos. There is also an option to restrict anyone from making duet videos from your published videos without your content. Visit the settings>privacy>safety and disable the allow duet videos option.
Keywords: how to make duet tiktok videos, Tiktok app, tiktok duet, tiktok duet videos, TikTok Guide