Sun, 25 Apr 2021 08:21:32
Activision's decision to bring Call of Duty to the mobile platform (COD Mobile) has yielded huge results. The game has emerged as one of the best multiplayer shooters on Android and iOS devices in recent years.
However, some players are uncomfortable with touch screen controls. Such players enjoy a better gaming experience using a keyboard and mouse.
How can users play COD Mobile on PC using an emulator
Players need to follow the steps given below to enjoy COD Mobile on their PCs:
- Players first need to download an emulator of their choice.
- After installation, players need to search for COD Mobile on the emulator.
- Once they find COD Mobile, they must download it.
- Players can enjoy the game immediately after installation.
Minimum System Requirements
Here are the system requirements required to install the following emulators:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 5 GB Free Disk Space.
- The player must be the administrator on his/her PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drives from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
(Source: BlueStacks Support)
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6100
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
- File Size: 100 MB
- OS: Windows 7
- Windows version – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- RAM – at least 2GB
- Storage – 1.5 GB of free disk space
- Processor – Dual Core 2.2 GHz
- Graphics card – GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Video Memory – 1GB
- COD Mobile Season 3 Leaks: Every Legendary Lucky Draw that will come at Tokyo Escape
- How to Play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War On Split-Screen
- Fortnite Season 6: Locations to find Bouncy Eggs
Keywords: call of duty mobile pc, call of duty mobile emulator, how to play cod mobile on pc