Mon, 05 Oct 2020 09:48:33
Call of Duty Mobile recently released the long-awaited ‘Hacker’ Battle Royale class. The BR class was first ridiculed in the Season 9 test server update; Since then, players have been eager to try out the geeky battle royale class at COD Mobile.
- Call Of Duty Mobile ‘Hacker’ May Release This Friday
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 11 Will Not Get Test Servers
- Call Of Duty Mobile Will Bring Back ‘Ghost’ In Season 11 Update
However, just like every other Battle Royale class, players will first have to unlock the ‘Hacker’ class in COD Mobile by completing some tasks. In this article, we’re going to guide you through the entire process.
How to Unlock ‘Hacker’ Class BR in Call Of Duty Mobile
To unlock the ‘Hacker’ Class, players will have to complete the ‘Technogeek’ event in Call of Duty Mobile. It’s a limited-time in-game event that will stay live until October 14, 2020. If you don’t complete this event before it’s gone, you’ll also miss out on the opportunity to unlock the ‘Hacker’ class, in COD Mobile, for now.
You can find the ‘Technogeek’ event by following these steps:
- Click on the EVENTS section of Call of Duty Mobile’s home screen.
- Then, tap on the FEATURED option.
- You’ll see the Technogeek event where you can check your event progress.
- Click on the Claim button in front of the completed tasks.
- As soon as you collect 80 points by completing the tasks, the ‘Hacker’ class will get unlocked.
If you’re wondering what kind of tasks you have to complete in the Technogeek event, then here’s the complete list:
- Pick up a customized weapon from Airdrops in Battle Royale three times.
- Survive in the Battle Royale for 20 minutes.
- Enter the top 20 in Battle Royale twice.
- Use the Vending Machine in Black Market twice.
- Run over and kill enemies while driving a vehicle in Battle Royale
- Use armor plates to repair your vest in BR five times.
- Deal 1500 damage in Battle Royale matches.
- Use the CD machine in Downtown two times.
- Kill two enemies with headshots in BR.
- Pick up a Rare Weapon in BR five times.
- Land in the Radar Base area twice in BR.
- Kill three enemies in the Outpost area of the Battle Royale.
Note: You don’t have to complete all 12 tasks to unlock the ‘Hacker’ Battle Royale class. After completing any eight tasks, you’ll earn 80 points, which will be sufficient to unlock the Hacker BR class. However, you can go ahead and complete the remaining tasks to get additional Call of Duty Mobile rewards.
- Call Of Duty Mobile Confirms ‘Halloween Standoff’ Map For Season 11
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War Zombies: Everything You Need To Know
How To Unlock ‘Hacker’ BR Class After The Event?
If you can’t unlock the Hacker class via the Technogeek event, unfortunately, you’ll be missing the geeky BR class for a long time. The only thing you can do is wait for the BR class to arrive at the Credit Store, which will take some time. For example, the Smoke Bomber Battle Royale class, which was released in July, is still not available at the Credit Store.
I recommend that you unlock the ‘Hacker’ class by participating in featured events while they are still available.
Keywords: hacker cod mobile, hacker cod mobile class, how to unlock hacker class in cod mobile