Fri, 29 Jan 2021 19:15:24
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 1 New Order has come, and it brings many new in-game features, new battle passes, game modes, maps, and weapons. According to the Activision blog, the New Order was a fresh start on a clean slate.
The Activision blog reads:
- Call Of Duty Mobile New Season 1 Leaks: Release date, time, new features, and more
- The Best Gyroscope Settings in Call Of Duty Mobile Season 13
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 14 Leaks: Release Date, New Game Modes, Weapons, & More
This article shares insights on all the latest additions to games in the new Season 1.
All new features and rewards in the COD Mobile Season 1 New Order update
Free Battle Pass rewards and guns
The new season update brings you a new Battle Pass, which promises free and premium content, including new characters, new weapons, Blueprints, charms, and more.
A new weapon has been introduced in FR. 556, which is available as a free reward in Battle Pass tier 21. According to the blog, there are many other unlockable free items such as:
- Operator Skill – Gravity Vortex Gun at Tier 14,
- Tactics like the Flashbang Grenade – Light Show at Tier 28
- Concussion Grenade – Light Show at Tier 34
- Free credits on the road to Tier 50.
A new weapon has also been added in the Marksman category called SKS. This can be obtained through the seasonal challenge Battle Royale Bluff. This Marksman rifle is all about mastering long-range firefights with the extremely fast Kilo Bolt-Action. The credits will be available in mid-February at the event.
Premium Pass Tiers
The following are some of the Premium Pass tier rewards:
- Character skins: FTL – Power Line, Spectre – Chrome, Prophet – Geist, and David Mason – Enforcer.
- Epic blueprints: Cordite – Tech Noir, the Locus – Carbon Cat, the FR .566 – Rogue Agent, the HBRa3 – Capacitor, and the HG-40 Cybersick.
New maps and gameplay modes
Here are some of the new maps and modes that will eventually be rolling out with further updates to COD Mobile:
- New Multiplayer map: Reclaim
- New Multiplayer Modes: 3v3 Gunfight & 20-Player Attack of the Undead
- New Battle Royale Mode: Blitz
Keywords: call of duty mobile season 1 leaks, call of duty mobile season 1 update, call of duty mobile new order, game mode, map, weapon