Sat, 20 Mar 2021 14:09:11
One of the new features in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is crafting. Not only can you craft weapon upgrades for Makeshift, Primal, and Mechanical weapons, you can also craft things like a Hunter’s Cloak. To craft items, you’ll need to know what resources are needed and where to find those resources.
To help make things easier, we’ve put together a guide that goes over all of the crafting recipes available in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6.
- Fortnite Season 6: All-New Boss Locations, Mythic Weapons, & More
- Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass Leak Reveals A New Chick Outfit
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Leaks: Evil Agent Jonesy, Battle Pass, Spiked Weapons, Skins & More
To access crafting in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, you'll need to look at your inventory and then go to the "Crafting" tab to see what crafting options are available and what resources are required.
In some of our other guides including one on how to make weapons and another on how to make a Hunter Cloak, we offer additional information on the manufacturing process.
Before you can create anything, you must first gather resources. Below, we've listed all the resources used in creating recipes and where you can find them on Fortnite.
Where to Find Crafting Resources
Animal Bones: Drop when you kill Boar and Wolves, offered by select NPCs, drop when you use your pickaxe to break apart bones and bone items.
Meat: Drop when you kill Boar, Wolves, and Chickens.
Mechanical Parts: Drop when you use your pickaxe to deal damage to vehicles, trailers, buses, tractors, and boats.
Firefly Jar: You can collect fireflies near campsites and wooded areas, particularly around campfire areas like the fishing spot near Lazy Lake.
Stink Fish: Use a Fishing Rod or Harpoon Gun at fishing spots to fish up a Stink Fish.
Stink Sac: Drop when you kill Frogs located near bodies of water such as river areas.
Gas Can: Red gas cans are typically located near gas station areas but can also be found around houses and at named locations.
Grenades: Grenades and Shockwave Grenades can be found on the ground, in Chests, and Loot Llamas and Supply Drops.
Now that you know where to find the resources used in making recipes, the next step is to learn what crafting recipes are.
For example, what would be needed if you wanted to create a Primal Flame Bow or the resources needed to craft a Hunter Cloak.
Below, we've listed all the crafting recipes at Fortnite including details on all the resources needed to make them.
All Crafting Recipes in Fortnite
- Hunter’s Cloak: Animal Bones (2), Meat (1)
- Primal Bow: Makeshift Bow (1), Animal Bones (4)
- Mechanical Bow: Makeshift Bow (1), Mechanical Parts (4)
- Mechanical Explosive Bow: Mechanical Bow (1), Grenade (6)
- Mechanical Shockwave Bow: Mechanical Bow (1), Shockwave Grenade (2)
- Primal Flame Bow: Primal Bow (1), Gas Canister (1), Firefly Jar (1)
- Primal Stink Bow: Primal Bow (1), Stink Sac (1) or Stink Fish (3)
- Assault Rifle: Makeshift Rifle (1), Mechanical Parts (4)
- Primal Pistol: Makeshift Revolver (1), Animal Bones (4)
- Primal Rifle: Makeshift Rifle (1), Animal Bones (4)
- Primal Shotgun: Makeshift Shotgun (1), Animal Bones (4)
- Primal SMG: Makeshift SMG (1), Animal Bones (4)
- Pump Shotgun: Makeshift Shotgun (1), Mechanical Parts (4)
- Revolver: Makeshift Revolver (1), Mechanical Parts (4)
- Submachine Gun: Makeshift SMG (1), Mechanical Parts (4)
Make sure to check back as we will be updating this guide as new crafting recipes were added to Fortnite as part of Chapter 2 Season 6!
Keywords: fortnite chapter 2 season 6 leaks, fortnite chapter 2 season 6 crafting recipes, all crafting recipes