Mon, 06 Jul 2020 23:51:49
RakitAplikasi.com/en - Before we talk about how to delete a Reddit account, let's discuss what exactly Reddit is and why is Reddit so popular?
Reddit is one of the most popular social news websites and forums that has more than 330 million viewers on a global level including the version and desktop application of Reddit. Most subreddits on the platform can serve you with the best knowledge about certain things whether it is an Android game, web series, or any political scenario.
Many users find Reddit one of the most sensible platforms to get the best opinions on various topics and also share their opinions. But some people might find Reddit useless or funny for any reason. Now if you fall into this category, you can permanently delete your Reddit account by following these steps.
How To Delete Reddit Account on Browser?
- Visit the official website of Reddit, reddit.com, and log in to your account.
- Click on the top right corner of the screen that shows your User name and clicks the User Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will open up. Now scroll down and click on the Deactivate Account button available at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Username and Password and give feedback, if you want to.
- Check the box that confirms that “deactivated accounts are not recoverable” and click on the Deactivate button.
Please bear in mind that all your data including your posts, comments, and other stuff will be completely removed once you choose to deactivate the Reddit account. Once you delete the Reddit account, you can never access it again.
There is no such thing as temporarily deleting or disabling the Reddit account. So be careful before deleting your account make sure you are not missing anything important.
How To Delete Reddit Account on Phone?
If you are unable to access Reddit’s desktop version and have saved password on your phone, then you can simply delete Reddit account with your Android smartphone or an iPhone with these simple steps:
- Open the Reddit app, tap the profile icon, go to Settings, scroll down, and tap the Help and FAQs button.
- A new webpage will open up, enter the term Deactivate account in the search bar, and tap the search button.
- Now, Tap on ‘how do I Deactivate my account?‘ query from the results.
- Tap the link available on the newly opened page.
- Login using your ID and password
- Enter the username and password and give feedback, if you wish to.
- Tap the Deactivate button after checking the box above.
1. How To Delete Reddit Post?
You can delete a Reddit post by following these simple steps:
- Open the official website of Reddit, reddit.com, login to your Reddit account, and tap on your username available at the top right corner of the home page.
- Tap on the My Profile option from the drop-down menu, now you will see all your posts available on the screen.
- Tap on the three dots available under the post you want to delete.
- Then tap the Delete button from the drop-down menu. This step will delete your Reddit post permanently from the platform.
2. Can I Temporarily Deactivate My Reddit Account?
Nothing temporarily deletes your Reddit account. The technical words used to delete your account are permanently disabled which can confuse you. But keep in mind that after you deactivate your Reddit account, you will never be able to access it again because it will be deleted.
3. Does Deactivating Reddit Account Delete The Posts Too?
No, your username is removed from your post and comments are available on Reddit but they are not deleted. Therefore, if you want to delete certain posts, then you must delete them before deleting your account. After you deactivate or delete your account, you cannot access it again to delete your writing.
Keywords: How To Delete Reddit Account, how to delete reddit account mobile, how to delete reddit account on app, how to delete reddit account via app, reddit account delete