Fri, 29 Jan 2021 19:32:32
Activision has launched Call of Duty Mobile Season 1 in 2021 as a gentle refresher on this popular title. The new update brings exciting new features to the game, such as, a new original Multiplayer map called Reclaim which is not yet available on consoles, a new extended Multiplayer game mode, unlockable weapons, and a new Battle Royale game mode.
There are two new weapons added to the SKS Marksman arsenal and the FR .556 rifle. Call of Duty Mobile has also provided lots of new prizes and Battle Passes to keep players engaged.
- Call Of Duty Mobile Season 1 New Order Leaks: Free Rewards, New Game Modes, Maps, Weapons, & More
- Call Of Duty Mobile New Season 1 Leaks: Release date, time, new features, and more
- Call Of Duty Mobile Guide: How to climb to the top of the Summit Tower
There are two new Multiplayer game modes, 3v3 Gunfight and 20-Player Attack of the Undead. Let's take a closer look at Gunfight 3v3 mode in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1.
Call Of Duty Mobile has great multiplayer game modes, but the newly introduced Gunfight 3v3 takes things to a whole new level. According to Activision, 2v2 battles were fierce, but the addition of a third player would mix things up.
How To Start 3v3 Gunfight Game
Gunfight 3v3 game mode is in the Multiplayer section of Call Of Duty Mobile.
- Click on the “Multiplayer” option on the Main Menu screen.
- Go to the “Featured” section under Multiplayer options.
- Select the 3v3 Gunfight game mode which is the second option.
- Click on the “Match” button.
Gunfight 3v3 game mode consists of six rounds. In each round, the player must kill the enemy team player, the team to win the first six rounds win the game. Weapons are assigned randomly to each player but are replayed every two turns. The maps include Reclaim, Cage, Gulag, Shipment, Pine, and King.
The new game modes are very interesting to play and the addition of a third player has changed the dynamics of the game. Gunfight 3v3 game mode is only a part of the additions that have been made by Activision but adds huge value to the new update to Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1.
Keywords: call of duty mobile season 1 leaks, call of duty mobile season 1 update, call of duty mobile new order, game mode, 3v3 gunfight